We are currently seeking a multitalented, part-time Writing/Communications Intern to join us during Fall 2019 preferably in Tampa but will consider candidates in Jacksonville, FL as well.
Gain firsthand experience and flex your creative muscles with this unique opportunity to become part of a robust marketing and corporate communications team for one of the nation’s leading architecture, engineering and consulting firms. You’ll be collaborating with a highly creative and collaborative team of writers, digital/communications strategists, marketing specialists, graphic designers, public relations specialists, and other communications and creative staff. And you’ll have the opportunity to work on a wide range of digital communications, branding and marketing initiatives, with a heavy emphasis on writing/editing.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Editing, writing and developing website and social media content, blog/newsletter articles, corporate communications, press releases, promotional material, etc.
- Interviewing technical subject matter experts to author or ghostwrite critical knowledge articles and blog content.
- Researching and identifying topics as part of the firm’s content marketing strategy.
- Assisting in a wide range of strategic marketing and communications initiatives, including large-scale digital/print campaigns and content marketing solutions.
- Implementation of market/media research and reporting activities.
- Coordinating with other marketing/communications strategists, creative designers, technical staff, and company leadership.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Communications, Creative/Technical Writing, Marketing or related field from an accredited university.
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Excellent written and oral communication, listening, and proofreading skills (grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Must thrive in a team environment and have a passion for writing.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, pay close attention to details, and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Knowledge of AP Style.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
Our Communications, Marketing and Strategy team is a diverse group of communicators and creatives charged with advancing RS&H’s brand, strategic marketing initiatives, and communications while tackling the exciting challenges of our growing company. We work collaboratively with our client-focused Practices to grow RS&H’s profile within the A/E/C industry, as well as the communities we serve.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information and to apply, click here.