The Public Relations Coordinator at LifeLink will be directly responsible for multicultural education & programs, faith outreach, youth education & programs, along with management of the Volunteer program.
As a public educator within the designated service area, this candidate will establish positive community relationships within the target audiences by facilitating events and programs related to organ donor registration.
To learn more about the position and to apply visit LifeLink:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and analyzation of plan within multicultural communities.
- Conduct public education/outreach to include faith outreach and youth education.
- Coordinate the volunteer program(s) within the assigned division or territory, including recruitment, training, utilization and recognition, as well as tracking and evaluation.
- Establish and maintain positive community relationships to result in public education opportunities and partnerships to increase the profile of LifeLink and organ and tissue donation.
- Coordinate and participate in public education activities, including public speaking presentations, health fairs, networking opportunities and other events on behalf of LifeLink to provide public education on organ and tissue donation, with a goal of increasing donor designations.
- Maintain tracking and evaluation systems to assess results of public affairs activities/donor registrations, and contribute to departmental monthly, annual, fiscal year and other reports.
- Act as production coordinator on various materials, graphic design, print and video projects, etc. relating to annual or other public affairs plans.
- Work cooperatively with other departments and divisions to facilitate events, materials or projects, as assigned, in support of our shared goals of increasing organ and tissue donation.
- Knowledge normally acquired through the completion of a four-year college program, preferably in health-care related public relations and/or marketing.
- Ability to apply sound judgment, maintaining an open line of communication with supervisor.
- Demonstrated volunteer coordination skills.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
- Requires ability to meet deadlines and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to interact with management, staff and outside contacts.
- Working knowledge of In Design or other graphics software compatible with commercial printers desired.
- Must have personal, reliable vehicle with good driving record and current state license.
- Regular travel throughout fifteen county service areas, with occasional overnight travel, required.
LifeLink offers all full-time employees company paid healthcare premiums for employees and family coverage, company paid disability and life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, fitness program and a generous company paid pension plan. EOE.