$50,000 to $60,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“As an organization who helps professionals become entrepreneurs, the teamwork is unmatched and the endpoint very fulfilling.”
We are seeking an experienced, organized, and forward-leaning marketing project manager to join our team. The position involves coordinating marketing efforts for new and ongoing clients at TruClarity Management Solutions. Our clients are in the financial services industry, specifically financial advisors who wish to leave their existing place of employment to start their own Registered Investment Adviser Firm. If you have an exceptional attention to detail, extensive experience leading accounts, and a passion for helping entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses, this may be the job for you.
Our new marketing account manager will work closely with our Senior Marketing Coordinator and Director of Marketing Services throughout the training process. Ultimately, this professional will serve as the primary point of contact for their own designated accounts and will coordinate with vendors directly for their client book.
New team member will:
· Provide consulting services to clients on marketing-related projects
· Evaluate client needs through discovery sessions and facilitate a request for proposal (RFP) process
· Source, evaluate, and secure marketing vendors for clients (marketing agencies, copywriters, videographers/photographers, printers, etc.)
· Review, negotiate, and finalize contracts
· Effectively manage project timelines with various vendors
· Set appropriate expectations for involved parties (clients, vendors, compliance, legal counsel)
· Oversee the development of vendor services and ensure quality provided is up to standard. Vendor projects may include: naming & branding, web design & development, digital strategy, print collateral & promo item creation, PR and advertising
· Review & Q/A test vendor deliverables
· Coordinate headshot photography
· Coordinate signage
· Set up social media accounts on behalf of clients (baseline set up)
· Facilitate budget conversations and provide ongoing consulting, coordination, & oversight for clients after they launch
· Coordinate legal and compliance approvals on marketing projects
· Coordinate with accounts payable for vendor invoicing and payment
· Travel to client locations on the week of launch to coordinate on-site activities (when applicable, we are not actively traveling to client locations due to COVID-19 restrictions)
Job requires some meetings outside of normal business hours, though times are scheduled well in advance and flex hours are available
Education: Four-year degree in communications or related focus area (marketing, advertising, PR)
– At least 3-5 years of industry experience (marketing or advertising firm experience preferred)
– Financial services client experience is ideal
– Copywriting/copyediting experience is helpful, but not required
About TruClarity Management Solutions:
TruClarity Management Solutions is a professional management company providing middle and back office services to independent financial advisory firms located throughout the U.S.