Do you want to work for an organization that Makes a Lasting Impact on Kids?
AMIkids has served over 135,000 kids and their families since 1969. Being part of the AMIkids team means that you are helping youth to realize their full potential and become a valuable part of their community.
Now, you can be a part of this outstanding organization and help guide the way. Take the step. Make a difference.
Our Guiding Principles: Kids First, Family and Safety.
Our Core Values: Respect, Creativity, Honesty, Enthusiasm, Loyalty, Integrity, Leadership, Diversity, Goal Orientation, Excellence and Dedication.
We are currently seeking a Graphic Designer/Marketing Specialist
The Graphic Designer/Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating compelling designs and cohesive user experiences for both print, web, electronic to meet and reflect AMIkids established strategy, brand and goals for AMIkids Programs. The role assists in advancing efforts to expand and enhance the image, identity and support of AMIkids in the communities served and the not-for-profit arena.
Essential Job Duties
· Provide support to the organization’s strategic plan and goals,
· Plan, lead and execute creative content initiatives related to traditional, digital and social media efforts and manage project calendar,
· Work with appropriate parties to manage projects in an affective and timely fashion,
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and evaluate emerging technologies,
· Utilize knowledge to efficiently support each program’s marketing & communication efforts,
· Ensure program’s communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organizations strategic vision,
· Assist with online tool kit of marketing & communication pieces,
· Coordinate the development of brand materials and edit and/or create materials,
· Help manage brand image and related organization compliance,
· Generate and monitor information on AMIkids website(s) for accurate content,
· Provide high level customer service and support to entire organization and programs,
· Publish videos and photography on company website(s) and blogs,
· May measure and report performance of media digital marketing campaigns,
· May assist in measuring and presenting results of communication efforts,
Minimum Education, Training and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising or graphic design preferred,
· Two years’ experience in graphic design, digital marketing and social media,
· Graphic design with a strong focus on social media preferred,
· Experience in photography (in studio and on location) preferred,
· Effective written and oral communication skills,
· Hands on experience developing, producing, and distributing videos, e-newsletters, and other digital and traditional collateral is a plus,
· Ability to edit collateral using Adobe Creative Suite (or applicable tool) including but not limited to brochures, banners, video, and photography,
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite,
· Sitefinity CMS experience a plus,
· Microsoft Office Suite experience,
· Sense of visual hierarchy, how design can drive action.
What’s in it for you?
As well as providing an opportunity to make an exceptional difference in kids’ lives, AMIkids offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance, Retirement Opportunities, Holidays & Personal Time Off (PTO), Education Assistance, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Disability Programs and Credit Union Membership.
For more information on AMIkids go to: http://www.amikids.org/about-ami-kids/our-story
To apply for the position go to: https://www.localjobnetwork.com/j/32067611
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer • Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled • Drug-Free Workplace