The Auto Club Group Traffic Safety Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization was established by AAA – The Auto Club Group to save lives by reducing traffic crashes, injuries and deaths on our roadways. We are looking for a contractor to perform administrative and customer service duties for the AAA School Safety Patrol Program, one of the nation’s largest and respected traffic safety programs which impacts thousands of schools. The ideal candidate would perform these duties in our fast-paced environment, working 30 – 40 hours per week in our Tampa office.
• Process school orders for AAA School Safety Patrol materials daily
• Respond to and research order inquiries and provide resolution in a timely manner
• Communicate with AAA Warehouse to ensure timely completion of orders
• Maintain inventory counts and notify team to reorder
• Update school email addresses within the database
• Assist with recruiting and training new schools
• Assist with developing and updating content on program website
• Assist with other traffic safety projects and programs as needed
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• College-level coursework in Non-profit Management, Public Health, Communications, or other related field, or equivalent experience
• Excellent customer service skills and strong customer focus
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Computer proficiency and typing skills
• Managing multiple priorities with accuracy
Please send an email with the subject line “Contractor – Traffic Safety Administrative Support” along with cover letter and resume, including salary requirements, to Foundation@aaasouth.com.