Curley & Pynn – The Strategic Firm® – is excited to offer new opportunities to join our award-winning team. We’re a family of strategic thinkers who aim to win for our clients, and empower each other to grow as leaders in the industry and in our community. If you’re driven to grow, eager to learn and excited by new challenges, you might be just the person we’re looking for.
Strategists are the ringmasters managing our relationships with some of Florida’s most exciting companies. They drive the planning and execution of public relations and marketing communications programs, including direct supervision of account teams.
What you need:
• Degree in public relations or a related field (APR credential preferred).
• 5+ years of on-the-job experience (management and agency experience preferred).
• Ability to recite our Five Steps to Professional Success in your sleep and apply them to the practice of public relations.
• Keen sense of the “why” behind our work – not just the “what” and “how.”
• Desire to do big things.
Specialists play a critical role in the implementation of communications strategies for clients from varied industries, from conducting research to media pitching to developing eye-catching collateral.
What you need:
• Degree in public relations or a related field (1-3 years of on-the-job experience preferred).
• Writing skills stronger than the Hulk.
• Annoying obsession with details.
• No fear to call a reporter, get rejected and call again.
• Confidence to raise your hand and take responsibility for new projects.
• Penchant for to-do lists and ability to juggle.
Generous benefits include a competitive salary, three weeks of paid vacation time and financial support for professional development activities. Plus, our work-hard-play-hard mentality often leads to cookie breaks and happy hours.
Interested? Email your resume, writing samples and a cover letter to Dan Ward, APR, CPRC, at firstname.lastname@example.org.