Greystar is a global leader in multifamily housing, operating more than 415,000 apartment units in 130 markets worldwide. Headquartered in Charleston, SC, Greystar has a vertically integrated property management, investment management, and development services platform. The unique entrepreneurial culture of the company is anchored by its Six Pillars of Excellence (People, Customer Satisfaction, Operational Excellence, Profitability, Growth, and Community), and characterized by Six Core Values (Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Accountability, Service, and Teamwork). The growth and success of Greystar results in numerous career opportunities and the Company supports the ongoing development and career advancement of our team of professionals. Greystar provides a high-energy and fast-paced environment where teamwork and relationships are valued.
The Greystar Internship Program provides college and university students the opportunity to gain supervised practical experience within the property management, investment and development industry.
The communications intern will assist the Corporate Communications department with various internal and external public relations efforts, including building social media engagement through the company’s Yammer channel.
– Currently enrolled bachelor’s or master’s degree program student studying public relations, communications, marketing, or related field
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
– Social media experience preferred
• Greystar’s Summer Internship Program runs 10-12 weeks (starting May 29) and begins with an orientation in Dallas, TX
• The communications intern position will be based out of the Greystar Tampa, FL office
• The intern will work 40 hours per week
• This is a paid internship position
• Candidates can apply through the Greystar website at greystar.com (job code: 17867BR) or contact Alison Colquhoun, Director of Campus Recruiting Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.