Jesuit High School is now accepting applications for:
Our Mission Statement: Jesuit High School, in its mission as a Catholic, Jesuit, college preparatory school, labors to form men engaged in the world who are dedicated to serving God by being open to growth, intellectually competent, religious, loving, and just.
Job Outline: Jesuit is seeking a full-time Communications Assistant, who will be a part of Jesuit’s Development Department and report to the Director of Communications, for the 2018-19 school year.
· Promote and advance the mission of Jesuit High School via social media, media, the school website, the school magazine, and other communications outlets
· Photograph and video Jesuit events/activities, and edit photos/videos for publication
· Write informative stories and social media posts about Jesuit students/staff/alumni
· Interact with media outlets and outside constituencies to promote Jesuit, and monitor the media and social media landscape
· Engage students, staff, coaches, parents, alumni to assist with Jesuit communications
· Maintain a high level of accuracy, grammar, and professionalism on all posted items
· Support Development events, such as Gaudiosa, Homecoming, Celebration of the Arts
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications or related field (PR, Marketing, etc.)
· Strong working knowledge of social media, websites, media relations, and publications
· Excellent written and communication skills, detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
· Excellent computer skills required; strong photography and video editing skills preferred
· Some nights and weekends required
· Working knowledge of SEO and brand management preferred
Deadline to Apply: March 23, 2018
To Apply: Please send resumes with subject line “Jesuit Communications Assistant Resume” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1899, Jesuit High School is a private, Catholic school for boys grades 9-12.